For the last week and a half I’ve covered Beginnings.
Here are all the links:
1. Things the first few pages need to accomplish
2. Strategies to hook the reader
3. Action Openings
4. Attention-Grabbing Openings
5. Dialogue and Question Openings
6. Mood/Setting and Zoom Lens Openings
7. Philosophical Openings
8. Character Introduction
9. Character Looking Back in Time and State the Problem Openings
Posted in writing tips | Tags: writing, writing tips
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,324 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.